That was the request I got.
After painting up Ezekiel the other week, I was asked if I could repaint Azrael's head and make it look better.
Sure, I don't see why not I thought. How hard can it be to strip and repaint a portion of a model without having any effect on the rest of the model.
Actully it wasn't hard at all. I use a certain type of "paint stripper," actually dish cleaner that's almost like a gel... so all I did was apply it to his head, wait about 15 minutes and then carefully wash it off. Instantly clean without messing up any other parts on the model.
Then it was just a matter of repainting his head.
Simple as that.